Re:[IPk] norethisterone tablets

Hi Laura,

I took these some years ago at the start of a fertility treatment cycle, I
recall talking with my DSN at the time saying that my levels were higher than
normal.  I recall them being massively high in the first 24 hrs so much so
that I cut short a day out because I was struggling with getting them down and
had taken so many correction injections that I was beginning to get worried
that I was due to crash.  I didn't but they came down eventually and I had to
up my basal injection to compensate.
When I went on Microgynon for a short period last year, it had the same effect
on my levels.  So maybe it's just the way those hormone pills affect me.
Hope you enjoy your holiday.
Yours,

Michelle.