[IPk] 18 July: London Pump Club at the Chopper Lump (nr Oxford Circus)

Hello everyone

We are *on* for quarterly drinks at the Chopper Lump wine bar on 18
July, from "after work" onwards. Drop by for a quick half, stick
around for the whole evening, bring friends or loved ones. It's a
stone's throw from the Oxford Circus tube. Do come if you can. We will
be the casually dressed, boistrous table. Or you can ask the bar staff
to point you towards Ian Grant's friends (Ian, pumper since 1981, used
to work near the Chopper Lump and that is why we go there).

Chopper Lump info: http://www.davy.co.uk/main.asp?id=80_188_3039&tid=

Melissa