 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Melissa Ford
Sent: 26 June 2008 10:15
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Insurance for pumps

In 12 years of pumping I have never taken out actual insurance on a
pump. Touch wood I don't ever regret it....!

Melissa
Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4.5+ years

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.