Re: [IPk] Insurance for pumps

I wouldn't worry about the paperwork from the insurance company, your
pump company should be able to supply you with a temporary pump while
you're waiting. Just like it gives you a temporary pump while you're
waiting for a pump to be fixed if it breaks.
Technically my pump belongs to the hospital, so it's their
responsibility if anything happens to it and they cover the insurance,
so I don't need to do anything. This is what they told me anyway. But
this is not the norm, it seems.
To be honest it's pretty unlikely that you're going to lose the pump or
have it stolen, and if it breaks, it's covered under the warranty.
Although I did once leave my pump in an M&S changing room! Went back
half an hour later and it was still there, luckily! Now I always make
sure I put it in a pocket if I'm going to disconnect it while changing!
Di