Re: [IPk] Adjusting basal rates

>Hi
I was doing what my DSN said to do which is if your blood is 5, 6 or 7 and
you have something with less that 10g carb then don't bolus for it but I
guess maybe that isn't right for me. After having a bad hypo at 4 this
morning I now have something else to think about!

Thanks for your replies.

 There doesn't look to be any evidence of high BGs in the night you give