RE: [IPk] Insurance for pumps

Hi Alice

 LOL Almost as bad as the man from the Local Authority in charge of funding for
SENs/medical needs.  Jane patiently explained why a four year old with an
insulin pump would need support at school and the man suggest that Ed left his
pump at home!!

Jackie

> lol - The (very friendly) chap on the phone helpfully suggested that it
> sounded easier for us if we were to leave it at home when she went out.
> (Gosh, that is a very expensive piece of kit for a 5 year old to be looking
> after, would it not be better left at home? It is attached to her body. Oh,
> right, so she can't leave it at home then....)
>
> Angie
> Mum to Alice 5
>
> contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080625-0, 25/06/2008
Tested on: 25/06/2008 23:58:30