From: Angie Jewell <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, 25 June, 2008 10:18:13 PM
Subject: Re: [IPk] Insurance for pumps

Hi Stuart

Like yourself, we have insured Alice's pump as a named item on our insurance
for the additional annual premium of #11. We have had to specify that it is
covered both in and out of the home, and also for accidental damage. As it
is insured outside of the home, does that negate the need to mention it to
our travel insurers??

lol - The (very friendly) chap on the phone helpfully suggested that it
sounded easier for us if we were to leave it at home when she went out.
(Gosh, that is a very expensive piece of kit for a 5 year old to be
ter left at home? It is attached to her body. Oh,
right, so she can't leave it at home then....)

Angie
Mum to Alice 5