[IPk] to sue was weight issue topic

Hi Sue,
Sorry for the delay in responding but not been on-line for few days. Your last
email regarding possibility of hospital transport to see Dr Browne sent me off
looking into the idea as I was delighted with your idea and wondered why I
hadn't thought of it! Actually I know the reason as I think Im a, "glass half
emtpy" kind of gall, lol!
As it turns out I am unable to get hospital transport as there are consultants
I can see locally... I just dont want to see the old fossils! However, after a
conversation with my mum I have decided  it is worth staying with Dr Browne
despite the long journey. I can get to Redruth via car (mum) and then train to
Bodmin, from there I will pay for a taxi to get to the hospital. Mum works
full time but has offered to take the time off to accompany me on these days
as extra support. I feel so much better with the whole thing as it is a
positive step towards continuing to get more healthy.
Reading everyone's response's and offer's of support has really helped my mood
so thank you to all who have responded...
Perhaps when I am up your way sue for my appointment we could meet up for a
coffee as  it would be good to meet you and also see a pump in action :)

Hilly
P.S The positive thoughts are obviously having a great effect as Ive only had
3 blood reading over 20 in last few days and managed to keep them fairly
stable between 9.5 - 15.6...brill for me :)