[IPk] Tegaderm

Hi All

Had the question below from a list member on the UK CWD list
 If one uses Tegaderm as a barrier under the infusion sets it is OK to insert
the cannula through it, or should one make a hole?

We've never had a problem with sets so never had to use any barriers.

Jackie

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080625-0, 25/06/2008
Tested on: 25/06/2008 19:49:56