Re: [IPk] Adjusting basal rates

There doesn't look to be any evidence of high BGs in the night you give
details for.
You probably didn't need the 9g carb before you went to bed, you should
be able to go to bed with a BG of 4.8 and not do anything. I'd say it
was the 9g carb that made your BG rise to 8.9 at 2am. After that your BG
has been remarkably stable so I wouldn't adjust anything! Variation of 1
mmol/l is nothing to get excited about!
Di