[IPk] Laser after cataract

Hi June.

I had to have this done a few months after my first cataract op.  It made a
tremendous difference - previously it was like still ahving the cataract.
The treatment does not feel much different from laser for retinopathy, in
fact it's probably less painful because it's the front part of your eye they
are dealing with.  The machine is slightly different, I think, a different
sort of laser(?), but as far as the patient is conserned its the same.

I hope it will make a big difference to your vision.  It's a bit like the
news lens is in an opaque bag before it, and a clear one afterwards.

Lorna