Re: SPAM Re: [IPk] New shopping new life

Hi

Just over a year ago I had a cataract removed from my right ey which has had
the most retinopathy and has my worst sight.  Immediately after this I had
pressure in the eye and they decided not to do the other cataract just yet.
I never did find my sight got much better after the cataract op and thought
this was due to the amount of laser in that eye.  Last week I went for my
hospital eye check up.  I was hardly dazzled by the bright light in the
right eye.  Afterwards I was told I needed a different type of laser to
correct a skin growth problem which apparently happens to about 20% of
patients after a cataract operation.  Has anyone else had this or does
anyone know anyone who has had it and can give me any further details?  I am
having the laser on Monday week.

June