RE: SPAM Re: [IPk] New shopping new life

Hi Melissa,
This has never happened to me before so thanks for letting me know. Is there
anything I should do to correct it? I dont even understand it really, first I
knew something was wrong was when I saw the email addressed to the group
supposedly sent by me?!!

Any help much appreciated,

Hilly> Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:09:06 +0100> From:
email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject: SPAM Re:
[IPk] New shopping new life> CC: email @ redacted> > Insulin Pumpers
is made possible by your tax deductible contributions.> Your donation of $10,
$25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is > needed so that Insulin Pumpers
can continue to serve you and the rest> of the diabetes community. Please
visit:> > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml> > Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail> > Hi Hilly> > It
looks like you got an e-mail virus!> > Melissa> > On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 5:07
PM, Hilary Beattie> <email @ redacted> wrote:> > Dear friend,i would
like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in> > electornic
products.Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products> > are sold
nearly at its cost.They provide the best service to customers,they> > provide
you with original products of good quality,and what is more,the price> > is a
surprising happiness to you!It is realy a good chance for shopping.just> >
grasp the opportunity,Now or never!The web address: www.cxkeg.com> >