From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, 19 June, 2008 9:45:40 PM
Subject: [IPk] Carry case for glucose

Did anyone else see the nifty carry case for glucose tablets on yesterdaysB
This Morning programme. It can either be worn round your neck or attached toB
your key ring and as Dr Chris Steele pointed out we carry our keys most of
the
time. I've ordered one already. They come in several colours and they do both
dextrosol/lucozade shaped and Glucotab shaped. The webite is
_www.glucocarry.co.uk_ (http://www.glucocarry.co.uk)