RE: [IPk] Infusion set

> I'm using humalog, but i've been using it since Tuesday and i've never
> felt it sting at all up til the site change i did today

Quite a few people on the mail lists have complained about stinging
from Humalog on a large bolus. Slowing the bolus or doing several
smaller ones seems to minimize this effect. According to some people
with this complaint, changing to NovoRapid helps or eliminates the
stinging. Second hand info, I have no direct knowledge of this.

Michael