From: Stuart Chadwick <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, 19 June, 2008 6:48:03 PM
Subject: Re: [IPk] Prep wripes to take on Holiday...

Hi Jo,
When I take the Scouts Camping which can be for anything between 2 to 14 days
always make sure that I have some plain non-fragrenced baby wipes and I also
find usefull the antibacterial hand gel. I use the gel for my hands plus I
also
rub a dab on the area where I am going to insert the site. I have never had a
problem doing this short-term while camping, but wouldnt recomend it for long
term use as the gel might harden the skin.
When camping I also use the gel on my hands everytime I go to the loo or
start
to eat/prepare food.
and purely for information (LOL),
B  the die hard camper/outdoors-man can use about a tea spoonful of
antibacterial
gel (if it contains alcohol) to start a Fire/BBQ in an emergency.
Hope this helps.
Stuart Chadwick.

Diabetic T1 19 Years, Paradigm 715 user 1 year 4 months, Carelink user, and
occasional CGMS User.