Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:48:03 +0000> From: email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Prep wripes to take on Holiday...> To:
Camping which can be for anything between 2 to 14 days I> always make sure
that I have some plain non-fragrenced baby wipes and I also> find usefull the
antibacterial hand gel. I use the gel for my hands plus I also> rub a dab on
the area where I am going to insert the site. I have never had a> problem
doing this short-term while camping, but wouldnt recomend it for long> term
use as the gel might harden the skin.> When camping I also use the gel on my
hands everytime I go to the loo or start> to eat/prepare food.> and purely for
information (LOL),> the die hard camper/outdoors-man can use about a tea
spoonful of antibacterial> gel (if it contains alcohol) to start a Fire/BBQ in
an emergency.> Hope this helps.> Stuart Chadwick.> > > Diabetic T1 19 Years,
Paradigm 715 user 1 year 4 months, Carelink user, and> occasional CGMS User.>
> > > ----- Original Message ----> From: JOANNE PARSONS
<email @ redacted>> To: email @ redacted> Sent:
Wednesday, 18 June, 2008 11:02:42 AM> Subject: Re: [IPk] Prep wripes to take
on Holiday...> > > Hi All> B > At thia point, I slap my hand against my
forehead and go dohhhh......> B > Hadn't thought about baby wipes as such, and
I've always got a pack in the> car.....B > B > Di I don't think that I fancy
trekking a desert!B Partly due to not being> able to stay in the sun for very
long before I end up with a thumping headache> even with a hat on... combine
that with working in heat all day I do prefer> the coolness of a shady
forest....B I could drapes around a forest all> day....> B > I think that why
I enjoy the New Forest so much, lovely bike rides and the> camp site we use is
right in the forest and a complete chill out time..B > B > Jo> > > B > -----
Original Message ----> From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>> To:
email @ redacted> Sent: Tuesday, 17 June, 2008 11:55:36 AM> Subject:
Re: [IPk] Prep wripes to take on Holiday...> > I'm sure they do. But why
wouldn't you just use ordinary jelly beans for> a fraction of the price?> Di>