Re: [IPk] Prep wripes to take on Holiday...

Hi Jo,
 When I take the Scouts Camping which can be for anything between 2 to 14 days I
always make sure that I have some plain non-fragrenced baby wipes and I also
find usefull the antibacterial hand gel. I use the gel for my hands plus I also
rub a dab on the area where I am going to insert the site. I have never had a
problem doing this short-term while camping, but wouldnt recomend it for long
term use as the gel might harden the skin.
 When camping I also use the gel on my hands everytime I go to the loo or start
to eat/prepare food.
and purely for information (LOL),
  the die hard camper/outdoors-man can use about a tea spoonful of antibacterial
gel (if it contains alcohol) to start a Fire/BBQ in an emergency.
Hope this helps.
Stuart Chadwick.

 Diabetic T1 19 Years, Paradigm 715 user 1 year 4 months, Carelink user, and
occasional CGMS User.