RE: [IPk] Prep wripes to take on Holiday...

Ok thanks, how long do you think i should leave it before i change it? I'm
meant to get some more insets today cos i only have one more left, but theyre
meant to be delivered today.> Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:50:23 +0100> From:
email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IPk]
when you first put in a set - if it continues to > hurt or to sting when you
bolus, I'd change it. It usually means you've > just gone a bit close to the
muscle. Sometimes it will just settle of > its own accord. Do make sure you're
not using cold insulin as that can > also sting (as well as causing problems
with air bubbles)> Di> > > laura louise wrote:> > Hello, i'm just wondering if
this is ok. I started insulin on Tuesday morning> > and everything has been
ok, but about half an hour ago i changed the site for> > the first time. But
it hurt a bit when i put the infusion set in, and when i> > had a bolus it
really stung. Does anyone know if i'm meant to change the> > site??> >
Thankyou> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:55:36 +0100> From:> >
email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IPk]> >
you just use ordinary jelly beans for > a fraction of the price?> Di> >> >
email @ redacted wrote:> > They cost the same as a sports gel and> >