Re: [IPk] Prep wripes to take on Holiday...

Hi Laura
Sometimes that happens when you first put in a set - if it continues to
hurt or to sting when you bolus, I'd change it. It usually means you've
just gone a bit close to the muscle. Sometimes it will just settle of
its own accord. Do make sure you're not using cold insulin as that can
also sting (as well as causing problems with air bubbles)
Di