Re: [IPk] Changing from Novo rapid to Apidra

> I am having a trial of Apidra to try and bring down my post meal BG.,
> and ,  therefore my HbA1c - it is currently 7.1. My DSN has told me
> that i would
>  probably not need to change any of my rates, but i am finding i need
>  quite a
> lot
> more Apidra than i would Novo rapid. Anyone else got any experience of
>  this?
>
> Sue
> .

Usually the opposite is seen in the case where someone has a
sensitivity to the particular insulin-analog. Symptoms include some
insulin resistance, squirelly blood sugars, etc.... From what you
describe, Apidra is not working well for you. Perhaps NovoRapid was a
better choice.

Michael