[IPk] Sudden plunging insulin requirement

I can relate to this very well. Have recently dumped all my old sites and
decided to stick with the much better ones - upper and lower abdo, over
rib-cage at the sides - but I am losing so much weight its getting a bit
hard to find good places. I have resolved not to go back to within an 1.5 cm
of  the same area for about a month and have an excellent rotation system
going, and so far that's working well.

Mary Moody