RE: [IPk] Is it wise to starting pumping BEFORE holiday?

I think I will leave it. It will be something to look forward to when I
return! (It might not even get here by then - who knows?).David Hales > From:
email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject: RE: [IPk]
Is it wise to starting pumping BEFORE holiday?> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008
until you can give the pump your full attention. It can> be stressful and a
pump start is best done in familiar surroundings when you> are> doing your
normal daily things and eating your usual diet.> > > You dont want to spoil
your holiday by messing around with tweaking basal rates> etc and wondering if
you are going low due to the heat or the type of meals> you've eaten. Also
should you be unfortunate enough to be taken ill on holiday> its quite likely
that no one will no anything about pumps anyway.> > If you have enough time to
get your head round it before you go, all well and> good. If you dont leave
the pump at home and take the pump manual with you to> read!> > On the other
hand, if you get food poisoning like poor Di did, a pump is a very> useful
tool!!!> > > Jackie> > > >> > I am awaiting delivery of a Accu-chek Spirit
pump, but I go on holiday to> > Morocco mid-July. Would it be more sensible to
wait until I come back before> I> > start on the pump (if it arrives in time),
or would it be easy to cope with> > learning the routine in the very hot
temperatures?> >> > I would be grateful for any advice or experience on this,
thanks.> > David Hales> > _> > ---> avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.>
Virus Database (VPS): 080616-0, 16/06/2008> Tested on: 17/06/2008 17:20:14>
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.> http://www.avast.com> > > >
> ---> avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.> Virus Database (VPS):
080616-0, 16/06/2008> Tested on: 17/06/2008 17:21:26> avast! - copyright (c)
1988-2008 ALWIL Software.> http://www.avast.com> .>