Re: [IPk] Is it wise to starting pumping BEFORE holiday?

It's the longest wait you'll ever have between getting the pump and
starting on it, even if it's only a day! At least you can practise
familiarising yourself with it (you might even want to try inserting a
set as practice!). I tried inserting a Softset with no whanger (as I
didn't have one) when I first got delivery of my pump! Just for fun as I
was curious!

If you want to know anything about Morocco just ask, as I've just been
there a few weeks ago.
Di

david hales wrote:
> Thanks very much for this Di. You confirmed what I was thinking - wait! But
> it's hard to be patient when you are rarin' to go! I am looking forward to
> using the pump, and I am hoping it can help to sort out my "spikes and dykes"
> ;>).
>
 > I am looking forward to the trip too! But I think I'll stick with the jabs
for
> now.
>
> Thanks again for this specific help and all your other replies to many others
> in the group.David Hales > Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:06:01 +0100> From:
 > email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IPk]
Is