Re: [IPk] Basal/bolus ratios-Di

Let me know when you next go, I live very close (sunny Sheffield) and
often go out into the Peaks.
As for the basals, I find dropping the basal too much creates more
problems than it's worth, as you still need some baseline insulin to
keep you going - what level that is will differ for everyone of course.
Di