Re: [IPk] Basal/bolus ratios-Di

Hi,
I'm just back from 5 days trekking and cycling in the Peak District, Edale,
Hope and Hathersage absolutely gorgeous scenery.  The views from the Ridge are
a sight to behold.
I put my basal on 50% and dropped my boluses by 50% and had perfect levels all
day most days without the spike later when I stopped, it was great.  Dropping
the boluses definitely made a huge difference and I didn't need to drop my
basal right down to virtually 0 to stay away from Hypo land.
I recommend the area to anyone and know I'll be back again soon.
Cheers,
Michelle.