Re: [IPk] Glucotabs

Hi Di,
If you've got a Lloyds Chemist near you they will special order big tubs of
Glucotabs for you.  The one in Holsworthy, Devon does them for me and one
other girl with diabetes.  They are also the only chemist for 40 miles around
who stock dextro tabs, Boots no longer stock them in their smaller shops and
refused to order them for me so I go to the next town and pick them up there.
Michelle