[IPk] Free Style Mini Test strips and Free Style Lite

Picked up a supply of test strips for Sasha yesterday, she has Free Style Mini
(also use a One Touch) anyway, all of the boxes of strips except one were for
 the Free Style Mini, but one box was for the newer Free Style Lite Meter. Can I
use these new strips in the old Free Style Mini?
I haven't opened the box as I dont want to open them and try them if I can just
return them to the chemist and get the right ones.  Or may I should blag a new
Free Style Lite.  Coding meters has never been a problem for us.  Is that the
only difference between the Free Style Mini and the new Lite?

Kind Regards

 Jackie Jacombs, mum of Sasha aged 14, diagnosed with diabetes in 1999 at the
age
of 4 years.  Now using Paradigm 712 pump. Attends Gloucester Royal Hospital
where there are about 18 children on pumps, Sasha has an identical  twin sister
Rebecca, both twins have coeliac, I have two older girls, Nicki and Danni,
husband Terry

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080615-0, 15/06/2008
Tested on: 16/06/2008 23:20:51