Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V3 #1385 - Complications

Melissa, you've just reminded me, you can get basic alcohol swabs in
Boots - they're packaged as antiseptic wipes. We use them in our first
aid packs for softball and I always have some in my emergency pencilcase
- both for injuries and infusion site emergencies. They're great but do
make sure you let the area dry fully after wiping or the set won't stick.

Of course, you should be able to get proper prep wipes on prescription,
but if like me you find that too much hassle, or your GP is funny about
it, then these are a good alternative.
Di