Re: [IPk] Prep wripes to take on Holiday...

Hi

If you use wet wipe things, you might want to follow up with an
alcohol swab to remove any residue from the wet wipe before applying
the set. A few years ago I had a set totally fail to stick to my skin
because of the soapy/moisturising residue from a wet wipe. That was
disappointing! Or you could just use alcohol swabs, no wet wipes...?

Melissa
Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4.5 years