Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:17:30 +0100
From: "deb.wardle123" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V3 #1385 -  Complications

Hi Laura

I suffer loads from this. Infact last night I barely slept for pain,
tingling and jerking movements in my legs. I get loads of cramp and numbness
too. I suffer from dehydration, even though I drink a lot of water, my GP
says this could be a reason for the sensations. My consultant says that it
is neoropathy and has put me on meds for this, not that it make smuch
difference. Also I am anemic, and I am waiting for an Iron transfusion, and
I was told at the hospital that dehydration and the sensations in my legs
are symptoms of anemia. When I was in hospital I had severe cramp and a
"dead" feeling in my legs, it was really weird and extremely painful,
they
gave me an injection of potassium. they checked my potassium levels and said
that I needed to up the amount of potassium in my diet.

Deb