Re: [IPk] Prep wripes to take on Holiday...

Personally I'd just use any kind of wet wipe things you have, anything
that cleans the skin will be as good as a shower (which I guess is what
you normally do).
I wouldn't worry too much, unless you're prone to infections, in which
case you'll be using some kind of proper prep wipe anyway I imagine. I
changed an infusion set in the middle of a softball tournament
yesterday, we'd been playing softball all day and I was certainly sweaty
although not exactly covered in mud. I just took the old set out and
stuck the new one in, beside the pitch. No big deal really.
Di