[IPk] Prep wripes to take on Holiday...

Hi all
I'm wondering what is the best prep wipes for infusion site?
I'm going camping several times over the next couple of months, the camp site
that we use in the New Forest is that basic it doesn't have toilet/shower
block, you take your own loo...
We willB  in a tent, it will be bit of more of a challenge this year as we are
downsizing from trailer tent to a tent, so washing is going to be a laugh in
restricted room...
So I feel that it might be wise to use a prep wipe just while I'm camping,
Jo