Re: [?? Probable Spam] Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V3 #1385 - Complications

Deb,

 I am sorry to say that I was one of those lucky so-and-so's for many years.? It
is only in the last eight years that I have had problems controlling my blood
sugars, and before that I rarely did blood tests, or bothered measuring food or
anything.? Now, though, things are very different.? Luckily I do not have any
retinopathy problems, or other complications beyond trigger finger and frozen
shoulder.? Perhaps it is genetic, but then, so is diabetes...

Tom

Type 1 since Sept 80, Pumping since Oct 07