Re: [IPk] Summer Camps

Thanks for the link to the US camps list - very helpful! We are however
warming to Camp Sweeney, the one Karen mentioned - nothing like a personal
recommendation!!

It is incredible, as you state, how the standard of care on a US holiday
camp differs so greatly from the care we can expect from our schools in this
country. As you know, Alice is very fortunate, with a very small school who
have chosen that all staff be trained to care for Alice's daily needs. The
CWD list only too often illustrates that there are too many inconsistencies
in schools, and that it is many of our children who are getting a rough
deal.

Angie
xx