Re: [IPk] Summer Camps

Yes, we also have always planned that Alice would to go on Diabetic camp
from 7yrs - I think it would be fantastic for her (and frankly fantastic for
us too!). It is only since she has been pumping (december) that we have
learnt of the problems some pumping children are facing with the DUK
holidays, and of course how they are massively oversubscribed - so a place
certainly could not be guaranteed for her. I have no doubt that the
situation will improve over time, but with Alice turning 6 in the next few
weeks, we are starting to have to think about the opportunities which may be
available next summer, which further explains why we are seriously
considering the US camps.

Angie
Mum to Alice 5, dx 02/05, pumping Cozmo 12/07