Re: [IPk] Insulin needs dropping - why??

Hi Rosemary

I'm with you on this one!  The docs still haven't found a cause for my basal
drop (over the space of about a year) from 33u/day to 12u/day.  That's more
than seasonal fluctuation (indeed once it came down it stayed down
throughout the changing seasons).

My menopause happened in my teens so its not that.

I have just been tested a second time for Addisons and am waiting to hear
the results.  I would hope that if it was bad news, someone would have
contacted me rather than waiting for me to turn up at my next clinic
appointment - but sadly I'm not confident that that would be the case.
Curiously, the test I had recently had no effect at all on my blood glucose
levels...

I'll Skype you sometime for a chat.

Cheers

Lesley