Re: [IPk] Sets. Pumps v Pumps. Basal for sport.

Hi Karen
The more sport I do, the less basal I need. I've noticed that when I
don't exercise, eg if I'm injured, my basal needs increase hugely.
I tend to time my food intake around sport so that I don't need to bolus
for it, as this seems to work better for me, and rarely suspend or set
temporary basals, using food instead. If I reduce the basal insulin by
too much, I tend to go high with exercise more easily.
Di