Re: [IPk] silhouettes and skin irritation

yes i am leaving them for 3 days (wasted so many quicksets when i was
having no delivery prblems, was worried hospital was going to ask why
i was getting through so many...) 'll try 2 days...
On 13 Jun 2008, at 11:04, Diana Maynard wrote:

> Hi Paula
> How long are you leaving the sets in for? Try reducing the amount of
> time to 2 days insteadf of 3 perhaps?
> Di
>
> Paula Briggs wrote:
>> Hi, have recently changed to silhouettes after the quicksets were
>> causing me delivery problems (I'm quite thin). My control is better
>> with the silhouettes and i don't get the twinges of pain as I did
>> with the quicksets when they touched muscle, but I have noticed the
>> site points are quite sore - with quicksets i just had a small red
>> mark on removal - with these I have a more inflamed, hard area -
>> which never seems to need treating (goes away in a couple of days),
>> but my body defintely doesn't like the slightly bigger (thicker?)
>> needle.
>>
>> Any other options? similar experiences?
>>
>> many thanks Paula
>> Type 1 since 2001, pumping since april 2008
>> .
> .

Paula Briggs
Creative Director
AccessArt
www.accessart.org.uk
01223 262134

Become a member of AccessArt and keep up to date with news,
 opportunities and the latest resources:
http://www.accessart.org.uk/membership.php

Registered Charity Number: 1105049
Company Limited by Guarantee Number: 5110197