Re: [IPk] Actrapid

I am amazed and disappointed that someone thinks that 5 weeks is
sufficient time to try a pump on any insulin.  It takes up to a week for
the old insulin to leave the system, which leaves just four weeks for
you to adjust basals and boluses.  Given that the HBa1c test covers the
last 6 weeks, how can he possibly justify that action?

Ridiculous!

Tom