[IPk] silhouettes and skin irritation

Hi, have recently changed to silhouettes after the quicksets were
causing me delivery problems (I'm quite thin). My control is better
with the silhouettes and i don't get the twinges of pain as I did with
the quicksets when they touched muscle, but I have noticed the site
points are quite sore - with quicksets i just had a small red mark on
removal - with these I have a more inflamed, hard area - which never
seems to need treating (goes away in a couple of days), but my body
defintely doesn't like the slightly bigger (thicker?) needle.

Any other options? similar experiences?

many thanks Paula
Type 1 since 2001, pumping since april 2008