Re: [IPk] Insulin needs dropping - why??

Rosemary,

I have noticed similar drops in my insulin needs recently, and I am
reasonably certain that I am not entering the menopause.  I have put it
down to the warmer weather, even though I never noticed the changes on
MDI.  I think I am just more sensitive to change now that I am on a
pump.

Tom