-----Original Message-----
 From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> on behalf of
"June Searle" <email @ redacted>
Sent:	Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:24 PM
To:	"email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Subject:	Re: [IPk] Actrapid

Hi

I feel for you.  I have always been on Humalog on the pump.  I understand
that Humalog acts quicker than Actrapid and more like the body's own
insulin.  Surely we need the quickest possible insultins in a pump?  However
don't quote me on any of this, I may be wrong but it may be worth finding
the statistics.  I also thought this was why NICE recommended it.  I am sure
someone else will come along and add to this and I hope you have grounds to
get your pump back.  BTW, what hospital are you under where the consultant
has this view?

June