Re: [IPk] Re:Animas vs Minimed Pump (for Rich)

I'd be interested to know of anyone's experience with the Minimed pumps
and the Sport guard and watersports. It's the one thing I've put off
doing since getting the pump (stuff like activity holidays where you
could be in the water most of the day, canoeing etc.) although I know I
could go on MDI for the day or the untethered regimen, I just can't be
bothered to figure it all out when I have such good control on the pump!
Like Rich if I'm just going surfing or swimming or whatever for a couple
of hours I just reconnect every so often to check and bolus.
Di