RE: [IPk] Re:Animas vs Minimed Pump (for Rich)

Rich:

Do you have any experience of using the Minimed Sport Guard (waterproof
case)?. I am due to start pumping with a MM522 next month (at my clinic it's
a choice of Minimed or nothing). I have done a fair number of beach/water
related activities over the years and a waterproof case sounds like it
should save some disconnections.

BTW, I did get sent info from several pump manufacturers and Animas
specifically point out that the 2020 is only waterproof to 12 feet and
therefore not suitable for SCUBA diving. I guess that even under a drysuit,
at 30 m the pump would be experiencing 3 bar.

Joel