RE: [IPk] RE Keytones

Hi Julie

Sorry to hear about your terrible expirence.  It really sounded awful.

Perhaps this link can answer some of your questions

Hyperglycemia and Ketone Testing

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_0n_030.htm

Treatment of DKA  Note that some of the measurements are in mg/dl rather than
mmol

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_0n_031.htm

Jackie

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080611-0, 11/06/2008
Tested on: 11/06/2008 09:56:39