Re: [IPk] Glucotabs

Thanks Sue, unfortunately I have no ASDA near me and no transport to get
to one :-(
I agree that they taste nice (relatively speaking, for a glucose tablet)
and they seem to work pretty quickly. The raspberry ones are the best. I
do like the tubes as well as they survive any kind of bashing, getting
wet etc!
Di