From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, 10 June, 2008 12:19:57 PM
Subject: [IPk] Glucotabs

Has anyone managed to find somewhere that sells the new Glucotabs in the
big bottles rather than just the small tubes?
I'm talking about these:
http://www.glucotabs.com/
I've found one chemist that sells the tubes but that's it.
I don't have an ASDA near me and Boots and the independent chemists,
Sainsbury's etc don't seem to do them at all.
I know you can get them online but I'd rather get them in a shop if
possible.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Di