Re: [IPk] Free Contour Meter offer

I went on the internet and couldn't find nothing on the contour link.
Laura

----- Original Message ----
From: michelle arnold <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, 9 June, 2008 10:15:56 AM
Subject: Re: [IPk] Free Contour Meter offer

Laura wrote:
Hi All
I haven't received anything about a free monitor, but it isn't the Contour
Link they are giving out. It is the UltraLink:
http://www.minimed.com/products/insulinpumps/components/onetouchultralink/
Laura

Hi Laura it's definitely the Contour Link the letter says so.B  I also saw a
few weeks ago that the Ultralink was now available in America and contacted
Lifescan to find out if it would be available for the UK market any time soon
and they said they had no plans to launch it in the UK.
Personally I think I'd prefer the Lifescan meter but that's just because of
all the meters I've used I've always liked the Lifescan ones most.

Michelle