Re: [IPk] B's and gastroparesis

I am similar although whether I need to go much in the day or not is
very random! I think I don't go much in the day as I generally don't
drink enough (I can go days drinking nothing but tea, coffee and
alcohol, although I do have milk in cereal and often have soup). I
almost always need to go at least once in the night, I just put that
down to age!!!
Di